We offer two levels of We Rock Care services: Respite & Break Time Care and One-to-One Attendant Care. Our Respite & Break Time Care is designed to provide a break for families with children with special needs. We understand how difficult it is to balance the needs of siblings, spouses, or yourself, so this service is designed with you in mind. Children without a special needs diagnosis may also use this service. For children who require constant care and who have behavioral or safety concerns, we’ve created a more intensive level of support with our One-to-One Attendant Care. Be sure to check with your local state-funded program to see if you qualify for services.
- All We Rock Care services are for an hourly rate of $20 per hour. Additional costs may apply.
- 10 hrs for $160
- 25 hours for $375
- Children without special needs may only use this service 1 time a week for a maximum of 4 hours.
- For children ages 3 to 13 years. Children must be potty trained.
- A parent conversion form is required for both levels of service.
- We Rock the Spectrum is not a licensed daycare facility.