|We Rock the Spectrum Studio City is committed to providing a safe, nurturing, and fun environment to foster learning, exploration and safe sensory experiences. Through our nonprofit My Brother Rocks The Spectrum Foundation, we provide social skills groups and activities for children across the spectrum.
We Rock the Spectrum Studio City provides children with a fun and motivational environment to help them in the areas of strength, movement, sensory processing, communication, positive behavior modification, social interactions, and self-care skills. Our unique equipment assists all children in their neurological growth and development.
Our activities, programs and retail location The Rock Shop make it possible for us to provide social and physical opportunities through state funded programs. As a result WRTS is an amazing example of how we can help all children grow and develop by providing an all inclusive environment.
|Our Gym Includes:|
Leave a Legacy of Love
- Suspended equipment with swings for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Balance beams
- Trampoline for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys
- Motor play toys and equipment
- Fine motor
- Arts and crafts Area
- Educational toys and material
- Nutritional supplements
- Private OT area
- Separate class / party room
- Safe and clean environment
||Free Wireless Access|
For your covenience we have wireless access for you to use anytime! Just ask for the password.